Mixing A Little Grace With Grit
Your best years are ahead of you! It’s just a matter of choice. In this episode, I talk with Courtney Townley about grace and grit which she believes are essential to living a healthy life. Learn how you can apply Courtney’s philosophy on grace and grit to build a better relationship with your body and improve your quality of life.
Why You’ve Got to Listen to This Episode:
- Grace is about having self-compassion and self-respect. Grit is honoring that self-compassion and self-respect. Finding balance is essential.
- The most challenging part in our health journey is fighting habits that we’ve had for decades and establishing new ones. The solution is breaking them down small enough to be doable and being reasonable in your expectations.
- The linchpins to changing your health story are awareness and consistency.
- Self-discipline is an extension of self-love. Through self-discipline, you honor the things that our body needs to show up fully in the world and to support you.
- Action precedes motivation. Don’t wait for motivation to find you. Start taking action.
Check out these highlights:
- Courtney Townley’s journey into the wellness industry [00:03:08]
- What “grace” and “grit” mean for Courtney [00:07:36]
- The importance of sleep [00:12:31]
- Types of fitness that Courtney recommends for women [00:16:17]
- Aging as a woman [00:19:11]
- Overcoming overwhelm [00:23:08]
Be Sure To Get Today’s Freebie too:
- 10 simple but powerful things you can do to reignite your health today (Inside Free Resources): http://graceandgrit.com/
Get in touch with Courtney Townley:
- Website: http://graceandgrit.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GraceGritLlc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gracegrit/
Are You Ready To Continue The Conversation of Raising Health and Learning to Radically Love Yourself in Order to Transform Your Health & Your Life?
Then head on over to Our Private FaceBook Community and Join the Group! www.facebook.com/groups/raising-health-official
I can’t wait to see you there!
Get in touch with me:
Let me know your thoughts about the episode. Leave a comment below!
Welcome to Dr. Jen’s Family. I’m so Glad that You are Here!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter For The Latest Nutrition, Fitness And Mindset Hacks For Creating The Healthy Lifestyle Your Soul Craves
Raising Health One Daughter at a Time
Are you ready to get started with a one-on-one online consultation?
If so, send an Email to email@example.com in order to submit an application