Modern Thyroid Medicine
If you want to learn more about thyroid health and how it affects the rest of your body, you must listen to this information-packed episode. I talk with McCall McPherson about all things thyroid — what the thyroid gland does, the symptoms of thyroid dysfunction, Hashimoto’s, and more. The information you get from this episode might just help you improve your overall health so it’s definitely worth a listen!
Why you’ve got to listen to today’s episode:
- Don’t accept that you’re tired and burned out because you’re a mom. It doesn’t have to be that way. There are answers and there are people who can help you.
- Thyroid problems are prevalent due to, in part, the inflammatory lifestyle that people lead that tends to trigger Hashimoto’s disease. They may also be caused by endocrine disruptors in the environment. Chronic stress could also interfere with thyroid production and the conversion of thyroid precursors.
- Thyroid problems are linked to both depression and anxiety.
- Autoimmune disease is a lifestyle-mediated and therefore
- Give yourself a platform to improve your overall health by taking
basic vitamins and minerals. Invest time and money to figure out your true thyroid status.
Check out these highlights:
- McCall McPherson’s story and how she became a “thyroid guru.” [00:03:15]
- The symptoms of a thyroid problems [00:08:51]
- How the thyroid is linked to adrenal function and cortisol production [00:10:51]
- The link between depression and thyroid function [00:12:20]
- Why having Hashimoto’s could help keep you safe from other autoimmune conditions [00:15:04]
- Weight loss problems related to thyroid dysfunction [00:20:52]
- Top 3 foods that are bad for thyroid health [00:22:14]
Be Sure To Get Today’s Freebie too:
Thyroid Lab Guide Modernthyroidclinic.com/gift
Get in touch with McCall McPherson:
- Websites: http://www.mccallmcpherson.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mccallmcphersonpac/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mccallmcphersonpa/
Are You Ready To Continue The Conversation of Raising Health and Learning to Radically Love Yourself in Order to Transform Your Health & Your Life?
Then head on over to Our Private FaceBook Community and Join the Group! www.facebook.com/groups/raising-health-official
I can’t wait to see you there!
Get in touch with me:
Let me know your thoughts about the episode. Leave a comment below!
Welcome to Dr. Jen’s Family. I’m so Glad that You are Here!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter For The Latest Nutrition, Fitness And Mindset Hacks For Creating The Healthy Lifestyle Your Soul Craves
Raising Health One Daughter at a Time
Are you ready to get started with a one-on-one online consultation?
If so, send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to submit an application